Data we may collect, store & see:
- Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Bodylite on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up to receive our email newsletters.
Using your personal information:
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through the monitoring of your usage.
- Process your orders.
- Provide you with information relating to the website, such as new services, new products and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you but only if you have specifically agreed to this.
Bodylite does not store any credit or debit card details, nor does it store any other financial information that you will be required to submit at the time of placing an order.
Bodylite uses the latest in Secure Server Technology to ensure that all of your personal and transactional information is protected to the highest standards. We never make your personal details available to third party companies for marketing purposes, although our representatives, appointed agents and business partners may hold your data so that your details and/or order can be processed and/or account maintained. We will comply with the standard, procedures and requirements of the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed as required by the various laws in force from time to time.
We want to keep you up to date with key information about new services, new products, special offers and promotions that may become available. We may also use your details to send you information about other goods and services we sell or for our research purposes. If you have registered to receive email newsletters from us, you can remove your email address from our list by using the ‘unsubscribe’ links in the emails we send you.
Your personal information may be disclosed to other websites within our group and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. Bodylite requires that all such third parties treat your personal information as fully confidential and fully comply with all applicable IE Data Protection and consumer legislation in place from time to time. We will not release your personal information to any external company for mailing or marketing purposes unless we have your prior approval. We may pass on personal information about sales and website usage to reputable third parties for research or analysis purposes.
We may update our policies from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check our policy pages occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
- www.bodylitegear.com is a trading name of Cheetah Electronics c/o Bodylite
- Registered in Ireland
- Registered number: 451253
- VAT registration number: 9696925T